quinta-feira, 24 de setembro de 2015

JKHajimemashita (GSNK doujinshi) - ENG

Hi everyone! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Here's a small doujinshi I translated... It's really scary translating something from Japanese into English, since I'm not very good at either of those languages... Therefore, feedback is greatly appreciated! (ര̀ᴗര́)و ̑̑

The pairing is MayuMiko (I think I am addicted to them... They're so, so cute!!!) and the artist is OKT / herahera. The one who scanned this book is unnaturalsolace, so a huge thank you to her for allowing me to translate this doujinshi. Please, if you already didn't do so, go to her and give her your thanks!

Also, I'd like to thank sirvorn, lemon and Yaoi Desire Revolution for their help! (*˘︶˘*) I had a lot of fun translating this, even though I'm so bad at it, so I'll keep doing more... And hopefully troubling a lot less people in the future... hahaha ''orz

Here it is:

JK Hajimemashita, by OKT! (herahera)
Download: 

I hope you enjoy it! As I already say, if you have feedback to give me (either positive or negative), please do so, since it'll help me a lot!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário